The program takes you on a leadership journey over six months that will help you become the leader you are capable of being. You will reflect on, and develop, your own approach to leading teams and individuals, recognise what your people need from you in order to be the best version of themselves, and learn to shape your team into a cohesive, results driven unit that enjoys working together.
Your journey starts with induction which creates the foundation for your success in the program:
- Set Your Learning Goals, a self-paced module to help you identify what you want to achieve through your participation in Authentic Leaders. This module is supported by videos, participant materials, and templates
- A personal one on one goal setting coaching session to help you refine your goals into specific and measurable objectives for the program
- Leadership Essentials, a self-paced learning module that provides the foundational leadership understandings for the program, and that is supported by videos and participant materials.
Half day online workshops:
The main body of the program is eight online workshops, each three hours duration, which can be competed in any order and are offered on a rotating, six month schedule:
- Your leadership style and how it impacts performance is all about you and the way you lead. Why? Because extensive research demonstrates that changes in leadership style flow through to improved team and individual performance
- The Emotionally Intelligent Leader develops your ability to understand and manage your own emotional responses, and influence the emotions and responses of your team members, especially in high pressure and stressful situations.
- Self Management for the Time Poor Leader provides models, frameworks and strategies for you to get the most from your day and to ensure critical leadership tasks are prioritised.
- Managing Poor Performance build the confidence, skills and strategies to respond to issues with both performance and behaviour in your team.
- Inspiring High Performance provides frameworks and strategies to help you keep your solid performers developing and your star performers striving.
- The Coaching Leader introduces coaching practices that will allow you to grow your people and develop their ability, initiative, and self-sufficiency.
- Building High Performance Teams explores the way team dynamics develop and how they set the team up for mediocrity or high performance.
- Healthy Conflict Cultures will develop your skills in promoting a team environment in which robust and honest discussions are embraced, without conflict becoming destructive.
Program completion and graduation:
This is a journey that deserves to be celebrated!
- After completing your sixth online workshop, you will be provided log-in details for The Stylish Communicator, a self-paced online module that helps you understand the range of styles and personalities that you lead, and adapt your own approach for each person.
- In your final online workshop, we acknowledge your achievement as a program graduate
- Every graduate receives a PDF certificate
- Your journey concludes with a personal, one on one coaching session to review your learning goals and forward plan to continue your leadership journey beyond the program
Bonuses exclusive to program participants:
- When you enrol in the program, you will be invited to join our closed LinkedIn group, exclusive for current participants and past graduates of our leadership programs
- Access to catch up sessions – if you miss a session, you can catch it up the next time around at no additional charge
- Email and phone access to your facilitators during the program for questions about applying what you have learned
UPCOMING WORKSHOP DATES 2023/24
Workshops are run on a rotating six month schedule. You will need to complete all eight workshops to graduate.
Induction (any date before the first scheduled workshop)
21/11 – Your leadership style and how it impacts performance – 9:30am-12:30pm
12/12 – The Emotionally Intelligent Leader
31/01 – Self Management for the Time Poor Leader
23/2 – Managing Poor Performance
18/3 – Inspiring High Performance
9/4 – The Coaching Leader
30/4 – Building High Performance Teams
23/5 – Healthy Conflict Cultures
17/6 – Your leadership style and how it impacts performance – 9:30am-12:30pm
If you have any questions don’t hesitate to reach out via email to: email@example.com