Online Live Workshop
The Coaching Leader Workshop
We see you. We know you've got excellent organisational skills and are good at your job. Still, you're craving a healthy environment of accountability, in which poor performance is addressed and high performance is inspired.
Do you, as a leader, think:
- “I feel frustrated that people aren’t developing as I’d expect them to by now.”
- “My team seem to have improved at first, and then they plateaued.”
- “I have noticed that people blame others for their mistakes instead of learning from them.”
- “At times, people can resist feedback and accountability and are settling for mediocrity or doing OK, instead of striving to be the best they can be.”
The coaching leader will show you how to:
- Connect you with people and help them see how they can do better.
- Inspire team members and help them fulfil their potential
- Ensure people have enough feedback and insight to be aware of their performance gaps, and then support them to close them.
- Use more effective goal-setting strategies for yourself and also team members.
- Implement a framework that supports the leadership of managing poor performance whilst inspiring high performance.
The coaching leader introduces effective coaching practices to enhance leadership roles in your workplace. Participants quickly develop awareness, skills and confidence to have coaching conversations and strategies they can then apply immediately within their organisations.
The Coaching LeaderLive online Workshop
$ 297 Per person
Tue 26 Jul 2022 | 9am to 12pm
Easy online registration
Online workshop details will be sent straight to your inbox (delivery via Zoom)